Sunday, March 11, 2012

Not to toot my own horn, but...TOOT!

If you know me or have read any of my past blogs, you know I love a good deal.  Yes, sir!!!   And, love it or hate it, I find the best deals at Target.  Between coupons and waiting for things to go on sale/clearance, I can always get something great for very little.  Also, as you know, Mark and I have started a diet/exercise plan along with taking supplements.  We took a survey from Nature Made as to what kind of supplements we each needed.  After taking the survey, we registered on the Nature Made website and were able to access some great coupons.  Supplements aren't cheap!  The Nature Made coupons were for $1-$2 off.  AND, on the Target website, there were coupons for Nature Made...SOOOO, we were able to use a manufacturer's coupon and the store coupon...WOO WOO!!!  We also have a Target Debit Card...THIS IS NOT A CREDIT CARD
The Target Debit Card links to your existing account, but it gives you a 5% discount on your total.  I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but we do a lot of our snack, household, and clothing shopping at Target.  Cecely was also able to use a $5 off coupon to get Titus' birthday present!  And, what she wanted to get him was on sale.  We knew our shopping trip yesterday would be costly, because of the supplements, but the good news is we saved $30 in coupons plus $13 with the 5% discount.  TOOT TOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment