Thursday, June 21, 2012

Catching Up With Friends...

I am behind on my blog postings, but not for lack of material to write about.  I have just been a little crazy, but today I have a slow day, so I am going to catch up on my blogs.

There are some people who can come in and out of your life, but the relationship is always the same.  I have great memories of times with my friend, Andrea.  She, her sister, my sister, and myself spent many Sunday afternoons together.  We used to play outside in the creek, make up dances, ride bikes for miles, and just have fun being kids together.

As we grew up and life moved us around, we haven't been able to see much of each other.  But, I am so thankful that regardless of the months or years apart and the miles and oceans that separate us, we are able to pick up where we left off when we do get to see each other.

Recently, I was blessed to be invited to dinner with our great friends, the Testas, along with Andrea and her 2 daughters who were visiting from Germany.  What a treat!  Cecely and Titus loved sitting near the girls and playing and talking with them.  It was such a refreshing and fun evening to be able to spend time with friends who I have truly known most of my life.  What a gift!






No comments:

Post a Comment