Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to the Daily Grind

Wow, it has been awhile since I have been on here.  When Titus and I got back from Canada, we hit the ground running.  Cecely had been away at camp for a week, and she had brought back a stomach bug with her.  It ran it's course through our family, save Titus, and put us out of commission for a few days.  Since we've been home, and gotten over the sickness, we have been busy with a yard sale and cleaning out the house.  We had decluttered aplenty!  I had a major project due for a class when I got home...this professor wanted a 15 minute power point, an 11 page paper, hand-outs to accompany the power point, and lots of graphs and charts.  The work was not hard, but it was extremely time consuming.  I am happy to report I received an A on the project and for the class!  I have just started my 3rd to last class towards my Master's!  WOOO HOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment