BBC's lead pastor, Bruce Frank, also shared with the entire group before our time of prayer. He read Exodus 33:12-18. I encourage you to read this passage. It will get you motivated to pray and pray hard! In this passage, Moses is asking for the Lord to go with him in his task. He ends the passage by saying "Now show me your glory..." This is the cry of the staff at Biltmore Baptist for our church and the people we serve and strive to reach. I am so honored to be on that staff...I oftentimes can't believe that I am! What a joy and blessing to work in an environment that fervently prays for people! I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
I want to share with you the prayer guide we used Wednesday evening. I would love if you felt lead to lift up our church. But, I also encourage you to do this for wherever you worship. All churches would benefit from some heartfelt cries to the Father...
Sunday, August 25th--It's Not Over Sermon Series
- Biltmore members will invite their unchurched friends
- God will transform lives and people will be saved
- People will get involved in a Connect Group
- Our confidence of how BIG God is will grow!
- God would show us His glory (Ex. 33:18)
- Many lost and unchurched people to be in attendance at Franklin on Sunday
- Continued growth, unity and harmony as Franklin Campus leadership and volunteers reach the lost and unchurched of their area
- Franklin Staff: Patrick Trawick, Campus Pastor; Shane Schauer, Worship Leader; Nathan Farris, Family Pastor
- Continued growth, unity, and harmony, as East Campus leadership and volunteers reach the lost and unchurced of their area;
- The birthing of new Connect Groups;
- East Staff: James Myers, Campus Pastor; Lucas Parry, Worship Leader; KEvin Wimbish, Family Pastor; Amber Fore, Children's Director; Chuck Freeman, Minister in Residence; Samantha Carnahan, Assistant.
- Jeremy Woods and the College leadership team as Biltmore continues to meet on the campus of WCU and prepare to launch our second college venue at UNCA this Sunday night!
- The lives of college students to be transformed by the Gospel at each of these Biltmore venues;
- Expanded internship program
Compelled Global Missions
- Continued passion and vision to reach people for Christ in our Jerusalem, Jedea, Samareia and the ends of the earth
- God to reveal how He wants to use Biltmore through prayer, giving, and participation in these mission efforts
- God to guide Biltmore in our strategic partnerships in Kenya and Guatemala